Παρασκευή 20 Αυγούστου 2004

Zeus

1 Zeus


I am the king of the Gods !
I love my wife !
But she is not unique in my life !
I live on the mountains “very high” !
And have splendid overseas’ sight !
I govern with justice the human world so far !
But can’ t guarantee the future of the man !
I am Zeus the strongest of the Gods !
But very week in my troth !
I am Zeus to whom the sky, the rain the thunder belongs !
And I invite you in my home for a stay in the fog ! (or very long)

2 Hera

Zeus is my brother and husband as well
Felt in love when sow him as a weak bird!
I’ ve asked Zeus respect
Evia is my sweety earth
And who knows, my place of birth !
Eretria is our holiday resort
And its small Olympus of a great worth !
I am the first of the women of the world!

3 Athena

My father let me of his head out !
My wisdom has been born from its out !
My virginity is my whole life’ s span !
Aegis and a tunic are my father’s best presents !
Also the shield the spear and the solid helmet !
People loves me a lot !
Athenians gave me the Parthenon !
And I gave them my “protectiόn” !
O ! how great is the human world !
But never try to cheat a God !

4 Poseidon

Trident: My tremendous arm !
Mermaid: My fatale femme !
Dolphin: My symbolic love !
Horse: My roling force !
Aegean sea: My sweet home !
Rivers and open sea: My kingdom !
Ships: My friends and winds my trends !
Mother and father Rea and Saturn !
I protect fishermen and seamen !
Seamonsters are my companions the bests !
I get ungry with Greeks great marines !
Human risks are my hard-hearted kids !
Seatraffic is under my absolute control !
Vege-tation is my alter eco-ego !
And people devote columns on my solid sounio rock

XR
Christos Roumeliotis
Eretria Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου